Welcome. I know your path to getting here hasn't been easy.
- You know you're meant for something bigger. But not knowing what to do with your life can be scary. You shouldn't have to go it alone. And that's what I'm here for-- kind of like the lighthouse you need to keep pointing in the right direction.
- Do you feel like you're not fulfilling your life's purpose?
- Are you ready to use all of your skills in a satisfying career that actually feels like YOU... but aren't sure what that is?
- Are you tired of doing the same thing every day.... over and over again?
If so, you’re in the right place.
I'm here to help you when you:
- Aren't sure which of your passions to build into a career
- Know what you want to focus on but don't know how to make money from it
- Feel perennially unsatisfied and know there's got to be more than this to life
I believe we are all given gifts to help us fulfill a unique life purpose. Everyone has special desires, interests, and talents that help us through this crazy thing we call life. My calling is to help others on their adventure of self-discovery and purpose fulfillment, giving you the tools to finally figure it out, make a plan, and start living the life you were born to live. If this sounds like you, let's connect!
Let's find out what truly lights you up!
Ready for some clarity? Sign up for my free guide,
4 Concrete Steps to Creative Career Clarity!
My gift to you is a guide to help you roll all of your passions and talents into one delicious career! After completing the short exercises you'll know:
Enter your name and email for instant clarity, because you deserve to be happy!
Gracie was the perfect coach to guide me work through my discovery process! She knew what questions to ask to make me think of my current situation in a new way and when to press me further when I hit a barrier. She helped me think of creative ideas and solutions so I could go further in the process. Working with Gracie really helped me confirm my future path - something I've been working towards for years!" Cassie C.